page is for those who want the instruction to fold an origami wire stem.
If you want to make a more sturdier stem, then a wire stem would be a good choice.
Here you will be able to learn how to assemble a origami rose with a wire stem, calyx, and two leaves.
If you are ready, then let's get started.
If you find any bugs on this instruction, please send an email to .
You need four items:
(1) green floral wire-stem: either 16 or 18 gauge would be fine but I prefer 16 gauge since it doesn't bend easily,
(2) 1/2" wide green floral tape,
You need to prepare for:
(1) a rose from various kinds of roses,
(2) a calyx from various kinds of calyxes,
(3) two leaves from various kinds of leves.